with an expert
During your weekly online Zoom classes, you will learn how to:
Undertake the entire process of video production, from storyboard to screen
Shoot high quality video footage using any camera
Use editing software to create striking video sequences
Use tips and tricks from a video production expert
By completing this course, you will earn a Level 2 qualification from NCFE or BTEC, this will be discussed with you further during induction.
Free Adobe license issued to each learner for course duration
how it works
1. Check if you are eligible for free training.
2. Complete the yellow form below, selecting which course dates you would like to attend
3. You will be sent a booking confirmation email with a link to enrolment. Follow this link and complete all enrolment forms. This includes an initial assessment form that will help your tutor to understand your current skill level to help plan.
4. You will be emailed an enrolment confirmation with a link to your Google Classroom (what is Google Classroom?). Your Google Classroom will contain all information relevant to your course - including links to live Zoom sessions, qualification worksheets and messages from your tutor
5. Sessions take place online via Zoom one evening per week from 6pm - 8pm. Live sessions contain a mixture of practical and theoretical activities and are delivered by your expert tutor who will support you in your learning journey
6. You will be assigned homework tasks each week (worksheets and practical tasks) which should take between 1-2 hours to complete per week (completion of coursework is mandatory as a condition of undertaking our free courses - those not completing coursework without notifying their tutor will be removed)
7. Your tutor will mark your work on a weekly basis and help you to submit all work to the highest grade possible.
• An Adobe license will be issued to you three days before the course start date and can be used for the duration of your course. This will allow you to download and use Adobe Premiere for free
• Please check our FAQ to make sure that your computer is capable of running this software before enrolling
• Please be aware that these are accredited qualifications – therefore you will be required to do both homework and paperwork as part of your learning with Spotlight Multimedia. These elements are non-negotiable and must be completed if you wish to participate in our free courses
LEVEL 1 AND 2
Level 2 courses are a continuation of level 1 learning, in which advanced tools and techniques are covered. You must have completed the level 1 course before enrolling onto the level 2.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"I've completed courses in Film Production, Sound for Film, and Audio Production with Spotlight Multimedia. These are excellent short courses taught in a friendly and fun environment. Superb instructors, excellent industry standard resources and training that meets the needs of novices as well as professionals. I cannot recommend highly enough!"
Complete this form ONLY if you are eligible for free courses (evidence of eligibility is required before starting).
WHAT If i'm not eligible?
If you aren't eligible for free training with us, you can still undertake this course for just £395. Please go to www.spotlightmultimedia.co.uk/payment to make payment and book your place.