with an expert
No watching lengthy videos.
No digging around for answers.
Live classes with real people.
During your weekly online Zoom classes, you will learn how to:
Use Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Create vector shapes and typeface
Create branding (logos, social banners, business cards, flyers, posters etc.)
Create icons, illustrations and digital art
Use tips and tricks from a design expert
By completing this course, you will earn a Level 2 qualification from NCFE or BTEC, this will be discussed with you further during induction.
Free Adobe license issued to each learner for course duration
This course is currently under construction and due to begin in January 2022. Please check back for further details.
how to enrol
1. Book your space on the course of your choice below
2. If you have entered a Gmail account when enrolling, then a link to your Google Classroom will be emailed to you. If you do not have a Gmail account, then please create one and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
3. If you are enrolling onto a free course, send us proof of eligibility confirming your age and address - see here for more information
4. Log into the Google Classroom and prepare yourself for study by completing the pre-course activities (this will all be clearly explained in the online classroom)
5. Attend weekly live Zoom classes with your expert teacher and fellow learners
6. Complete and upload assignments to your drive in Google Classrooms. These are marked by our assessment team who will notify you if you have passed or not. If you have not passed, you will be given feedback on what needs to be adapted so that you can re-submit
7. Once your pass has been confirmed, a digital copy of your certificate will be emailed to you for free upon request (we can mail physical certificates to any UK address for £20 per batch upon request)
• An Adobe license will be issued to you three days before the course start date and can be used for the duration of your course. This will allow you to download and use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for free
• Please check our FAQ to make sure that your computer is capable of running this software before enrolling
• Please be aware that these are accredited qualifications – therefore you will be required to do both homework and paperwork as part of your learning with Spotlight Multimedia. These elements are non-negotiable and must be completed if you wish to participate in our free courses
LEVEL 1 AND 2
Level 2 courses are a continuation of level 1 learning, in which advanced tools and techniques are covered. You must have completed the level 1 course before enrolling onto the level 2.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"I’ve done the Level 1 Graphic Design course with Chrissie and the Level 2 GD course with Chloe. Absolutely loved it. Both tutors were very helpful and happy to give advice when requested. Brilliant courses. Learnt a lot of stuff and definitely walked away a better version of myself. Highly recommended. You won’t be disappointed!"
Complete this form ONLY if you are eligible for free courses (evidence of eligibility is required before starting).
WHAT If i'm not eligible?
If you aren't eligible for free training with us, you can still undertake this course for just £395. Please go to www.spotlightmultimedia.co.uk/payment to make payment and book your place.